The famous Samsung NX500 is a fun ,stylish, but also has rapid focus and high-quality micro-single. The most attractive thing is that it adopts the new, space-saving H.265 HEVC video codec for recordings, which takes up about half the amount of memory card space as the oft-used H.264 codec. But there is a strong flaw here that HEVC playback needs high-end PC to play. Normally, you can't play your Samsung NX500 4K H.265 video with Windows Media Player on Windows unless you transcode Samsung NX500 4K H.265 video to WMV format.
Fortunately, it is easy to convert Samsung NX500 4K H.265 video to WMV with Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. This HEVC Decoder can convert NX500 H.265/HEVC 4K video to WMV for WMP playback. Or it can re-encode NX500 H.265/HEVC 4K video to MOV, Prores, MP4, MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro/Sony Vegas, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, AIC MOV for iMovie/FCE, Apple ProRes codec for FCP X/7/6, and etc. editing.
- Convert Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to any formats you need like H.264.
- Compress Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to 1080p video easily
- Convert Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to FCP, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro, Windows Movie Maker etc
- Basic Samsung NX500 video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
If you want to convert Samsung NX500 4K H.265 footage to other formats on Windows, you can get Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac to help you.
News!! Pavtube Studio is wowing holiday shoppers with spectacular gifts: 20% off digital coupons for Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate supporting lifetime free upgrade have been dished out. The mega discount starting today will expire on Feb 6, 2017.
The 20% purchase button are below:
How to Transcode Samsung NX500 4K H.265 video to WMV?
Step 1. Add Samsung NX500 4K videos
Install and run the Video to Samsung NX500 4K Converter on your computer, then click “Add Video” button to browse and load your rvideos which you’ve transferred to your Windows PC.
|DVD to WMP||Blu-ray to WMP||VOB to WMP|
|MKV to WMP||ISO to WMP||Tivo Recordings to WMP|
|MP4 to WMP||AVI to WMP||H.265 to WMP|
Step 2. Select output format for Windows Media Player.
Click “Format” menu you will find various video formats listed by different devices. Just choose a compatible video format for Windows Media Player. You can choose “Common Video” > “WMV 2 (WMV8)(*.wmv)” as the output format, or select “HD Video” and choose “WMV HD(*.wmv)” as the output format.
Tips: Click “Settings” on the interface and you can adjust the parameters including size, bitrate, frame rate, etc. to get a high quality of output files. And keep the settings the same as original video will provide you the least loss of video quality.
Step 3. Start Samsung NX500 4K H.265 video to WMV conversion.
Click the “Convert” button to start Samsung NX500 4K H.265 video to WMV conversion. When it completed, click the “Open” button to get the generated videos for Windows Media Player.
Add the media to Windows Media Player library to test. It should be able to play the converted Samsung NX500 4K video in Windows Media Player.
- Nvidia HEVC Encoder: MediaCoder vs Pavtube Video Converter
- Rapid Nvidia HEVC Encoder: StaxRip and Pavtube Video Converter
- Using GeForce GTX 900 Series GPUs to Rip 4K Blu-ray to HEVC MKV
- Handbrake H.265 Encoding Test, How to Use GPU Acceleration
- 2017 Fastest HEVC Encoder Utilizing Nvidia CUDA Acceleration
- How to Stream 4K Ultra HD content with Chromecast Ultra?